Graduation (expected): May 2021
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte - Charlotte, NC
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science- Data Science
- Minor: Mathematics
- Cumulative GPA: 3.98/4.0
- Chancellors List ~ All Semesters
Graduation: June 2017
- South Iredell High School - Statesville, NC
- International Baccalaureate Certificate (MYP/DP Student)
- Overall GPA: 4.9/5.0
Software Libraries & Tools
- iPython, Numpy, Pandas, SciKitLearn
- Relational Databases, AWS, Git, Linux
- Python, Java, SQL, R, C/C++, HTML/CSS
- Code resource/speed optimization, RESTful APIs, Sort/search algorithms, Combinatorics
December 2018 - December 2019
- Data Structures & Algorithms Lead Teaching Assistant - Charlotte, NC
- Teach higher level programming concepts pertaining to data structures and relevant algorithms.
- Analyze time complexity of the written code
- Lead recitations and one-to-one mentoring for students.
May 2019 - August 2019
- Fidelity Investments - Data Engineering Intern - Charlotte, NC
- Developed and enhanced a conversational bot that provides fund/investment operational data for internal and external clients using AWS tools and natural language processing.
- Queried information for users through web scraping and server connection tools while abiding by users’ security privileges using tokenization.
- Presented multiple product demos to upper management and clients in different organizational groups.
- Implemented Agile methodology and maintained test driven development for UI and backend.
August 2017 - December 2018
- Introduction to Computer Science Teaching Assistant - Charlotte, NC
- Teach procedural and basic OOP programming concepts to new CS students.
- Lead a technical lab of 26 students p/week.
August 2018 - Current
- Undergraduate Research - Graph Based IoT Bus Arrival & Departure Analysis - Charlotte, NC
- Conducted quantitative analysis of arrival and departure times of buses at UNC Charlotte to reduce error within foreasted arrival times using IoT sensors.
- Examine bus routes during peak traffic intervals to determine significant paths using shortest path algorithms and related Graph Theory aspects.
January 2019 - Current
- Charlotte Analytics Club - President and Founder - Charlotte, NC
- Biweekly meetings to teach data visualization, analysis, and predictive modeling using Python and R.
- Have Data Scientist in the industry present cutting edge problems that they face in the field.
August 2017 - December 2018
- Undergraduate Research - IoT Integrated Deck - Charlotte, NC
- Research project using scanners to collect, store, and analyze traffic data of the parking decks at UNC Charlotte.
- Analysis of the data Python libraries to find trends and use predictive analysis (ML) to find future traffic occurrences.
- More on this paper coming soon!
August 2017 - Current
- Association for Computing Machinery - Charlotte, NC
- Competed in the Intercollegiate Programming Competition at Duke University where groups of students compete against time to solve 8 competetive programming problems.